IBM Maximo for G1 is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-10. The program can be installed on Android.
G1 facility services, a Group One LLC Company uses IBM Maximo system as a Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), and as an Asset Management System to support the business of its clients.
IBM Maximo Asset Management provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control.
Maximo Asset Management:
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system.
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators.
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs).
- Adapts to changing business requirements and connects with other enterprise systems through a flexible business process configuration platform and scalable
IBM Maximo for G1 (version 2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.